It’s amazing how long it takes for Christmas to arrive, and how quickly it passes. By noon the presents are opened, kids are playing with their new toys and the trash cans are overflowing with bows and wrapping paper.
Now Christmas is over the new year is just around the corner. In just a few days, 2017 will be another year in history.
At the end of each year, it’s always good to take some time and reflect on what you learned, how you lived, and what God did in your life over the months of 2017.
Here are 10 questions to help you review 2017 and what God did in your life.
You can download a free worksheet by clicking here
1. What are three things you are thankful for?
2. What are three great things you experienced in 2017?
3. What was the theme of 2017?
4. How did God use you in 2017?
5. Are you closer to God, further from God, or about the same as this time last year?
6. What are three things God taught you in 2017?
7. What is the one thing holding you back from being all God has called you to be?
8. What is the one prayer you continue to bring to the Lord?
9. In what areas did you grow the most in 2017?
10. What are three areas you want God to work on in your life in 2018?
I hope these questions were helpful in thinking about your walk with God in 2017. Share your thoughts in the comments below.